Monday 3 March 2014


Advertising Production Diary

16/12/13 - 20/12/13: This week we completed all the pre-production paperwork. These were the prop list, location recce, location release, script and storyboard. Unfortunately on this week it was just me and James completing the pre-production paperwork because Jack was very ill. During location scouting me and James looked around college and took pictures our chosen location to shoot in. However we changed place during production because we found a location which looked much better than the previous one for shooting.

After the Christmas holidays we returned to college and went straight into filming, knowing what we had to do because of the pre-production paperwork we completed before the holiday. On the first day of shooting we managed to shoot every single shot on the storyboard, outdoors and indoors.

                                                     Preparing Material for Editing

We logged into "Media C" then inserted the SD card into the MAC and opened it to find the file we are working on.

I then looked for my footage which should labelled "PRIVATE" 

When I found the folder I right clicked it and clicked "Copy PRIVATE" so I can paste it to "MacHD\Users\mediac\movies" So I could start editing my footage.

After navigating to the "movies" folder I right clicked in the folder and clicked the "Paste Item" option.

After putting the footage into a new folder I renamed it by double clicking the folder text. I renamed it so I can easily find it and import to Premier Pro.

In Premier Pro I opened "Project Settings" and made sure my clips were compatible for the program.

    After importing all the footage into Premier Pro and getting all the sounds and graphics needed for my video, i      rearranged them all into separate folders so they are would be easy and quick to find.

 
  After arranging the folders and putting the files into the correct folders I'm now ready to edit my footage


No comments:

Post a Comment