Monday 19 January 2015


Research and Planning: Designing an E Sting

E Sting - Can and Can't





What format do you propose to use to create an E Sting?

The format I propose to create my EString is a stop motion using Lego. 


What will happen in your proposed E Sting?

The narrative of my Esting is about two armies fighting on a battlefield (Good vs Evil), the good army are fighting to keep their land while the evil army is fighting to take it and gain more power. The good army will have a catapult that has an E4 shaped "boulder" inside it. The E4 logo will be shot into the sky and knock down the enemy forces raiding the land.


In regards to diegesis, where will your animation be set? 

My stop motion will be set in the Medieval times in a forest/plains area.  


Are there any limitations or difficulties to face when you produce your ESting?

I don't think there will be any limitations or difficulties when creating my stop motion as it can all be created and everything I need can be made out of Lego and all the resources needed for my stop motion are already available to me.
  

Who is the target audience for your ESting?

The target audience for my Esting will be aimed mainly at males aged 14 to 60 as medieval themed films target more of a male audience due to fight scenes, vast battles, deaths, swords. My stop motion will contain all this appealing to a more male audience. 


ESting Pre-Production Paperwork

Storyboards




Main Characters & Location Information



Location Recce





Risk Assessment



Production Schedule



1 comment:

  1. Ed,

    This is a good planning post and your storyboards are well-designed. To get a distinction, I would like to see you link to existing estings and also YouTube Lego animations to show there is a demand for them. Also, you need to discuss your choice of soundtrack and who the animation will be aimed at and finally, add your recce photos to your recce form.

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete